On 9 June 2016, at the Intercontinental Hotel in Warsaw, CEE Clean Energy Awards took place for the third time. CEE Clean Energy Awards is an event aimed at recognizing the best companies directly linked to clean energy development. This year, vortex energy was among the 68 nominated companies.
The event draws manufacturers, distributors, traders, bankers and financiers from sectors including wind power, solar, biogas, LNG and natural gas, WtE and electric vehicles. It is thanks to those companies that the market for clean, renewable energy is developing dynamically and fast. The event gathered companies operating in the energy sector of Central and Eastern Europe, from the Baltic Sea to the Black Sea.
During the event, awards are presented to:
- best companies among manufacturers and developers in wind and solar power,
- best companies in trading and services related to renewables,
as well as
- best legal firms and investment bankers.
The nominated companies were judged by independent specialists, who voted on 19 Award categories:
- Wind Energy Company of the Year
- Solar Energy Company of the Year
- Biogas/Biomass Company of the Year
- Energy Trading or Risk Management Company of the Year
- Banking/Finance Company of the Year
- Financing Deal of the Year
- Top CEE Clean Energy Investor of Year
- Top Renewables M&A Deal of the Year
- Top CEE Clean Energy Company of the Year
- Top Clean Energy Consumer of the Year
- Clean Energy Project of the Year
- Electric Vehicle of the Year
- Wind Services Provider
- Solar Services Provider
- Software/Technology Services Provider
- Engineering/Construction Services Provider
- Legal Services Company of the Year
- Advisory Services Company of the Year
- O&M Services Company of the Year
Vortex energy received the Award in the category of Wind Services Provider, thus becoming a recognized leader in provision of services related to wind power.
Thank you very much!